Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elirich18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2014, 12:47 PM
    virgin but what are these small sensitive colord bumps under penis head
    I am 15 years old and not sexually active and I have small sensitive bumps under the penis head. The bumps are very tiny and get bigger when I have a erection. If the bumps are stimulated it cause me ejaculate very quickly. I have had this bumps ever since I masturbated without lube. I would like to find out what they're and how to get rid of them.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 12, 2014, 01:18 PM
    They will be with you as long as you masturbate. That is how you get them. Put two and two together!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small bumps around penis head [ 2 Answers ]

I was in the shower when I noticed these: I don't know if I should be worried or not, but around my uncircumcised penis, around the bottom area of the glans around the rim/base there is a clump of tiny bumps. They don't itch or anything, but I'm not sure what it is. Any help would be good,...

Small red bumps on penis head [ 0 Answers ]

I just looked yesterday and found 6 small red bumps on my penis head on one Side of the head I haven't had sex in a while and don't know where it might have came from?? They don't itch only hurts slightly when I touch not painful I need help please help?

Small red bumps on head of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 20 years old have had three partners in my life. My current girlfriend has only been with one other person and was tested a few months before we got together and came out negative. Before her I have not been sexually active for just about a year ago. One day after sex I noticed small red...

Small bumps on head of penis pussing [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 small little bumps on the head of my penis, and it seems to leak from there. I have no pain when I urinate, and I don't feel no pain, but I am concern

3 small bumps/lumps on my penis head [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 small bumps/lumps on my penis head.I have seen a doctor about it and he gave me Daktacort cream to put on but it doesn't seem to work.The bumps/lumps are very flat.During sex it turns red.What can it be?

View more questions Search