How do I restart windows?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 4, 2014, 12:57 AM
    Simply turn it OFF and ON again.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 4, 2014, 04:35 AM
    What version of Windows? For Win 7 you go to the Start menu and select Restart. For Win 8 you have to get the Charms menu and slect the Power button then Restart.
    designerjpr Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2014, 10:46 PM
    Windows 8 thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows 8 freezes on restart [ 0 Answers ]

Hello It's been a while since I've had windows 8 installed on my laptop. It was working fine until last week, when it started restarting automatically every two hours. Suddenly I realized it was not even restarting anymore and I was told holding down the power button will force a shutdown.But I...

Restart windows XP [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Sony notebook computer with Windows XP. For some reason it stopped turning on. When I hit the start button it starts up and cycles through a hard drive self- test (when the computer is not shut off properly), and when it finishes it reboots and does the same thing over and over again. I...

Can't restart windows. [ 3 Answers ]

My computer has kind of crashed and I can't get it to start up. It leaves me with this message in short. Windows did not successfully, a recent hardware or software change may have caused this. It gives me these options to restart it but I can't figured it out 1. Safe mode 2. safe mode with...

Windows restart [ 4 Answers ]

How do I wipe out my whole PC and restart windows?

Windows XP restart failure [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, Here's the problem... My laptop completely froze while working on it. Upon rebooting it it showed a DOS screen asking how I wanted to start Windows (safe mode, Normal, previous settings etc). What ever option I picked it returned back to the same screen. Loop de loop :mad: ! I...

View more questions Search