Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorie90066 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2014, 01:50 PM
    How to calculate net income from financial statements
    I have limited info from financial statements for two years. I need to find the financial leverage ratio, but cannot figure out how to ascertain net income from the info I have available

Check out some similar questions!

A. Using the financial statements shown below, calculate net operating working capita [ 0 Answers ]

A. Using the financial statements shown below, calculate net operating working capita Lan & Chen Technologies: Income Statements for Year Ending December 31 (Thousands of Dollars) 2010 2009 Sales $945,000 $900,000 Expenses excluding depreciation and...

AE1-9 Here are incomplete financial statements for Garrett, Inc. Calculate the m [ 0 Answers ]

AE1-9 Here are incomplete financial statements for Garrett, Inc. Calculate the missing amounts. GARRETT, INC. Balance Sheet Assets Liabilities and Stockholders' Equity Cash $10,546 Liabilities Inventory 15,546 Accounts payable $5,000

Use the financial statements for Bernard Company from Problem 9-22 to calculate [ 1 Answers ]

Use the financial statements for Bernard Company from Problem 9-22 to calculate the following for 2012 and 2011. A. Working capital B. Current ratio C. Quick ratio D. Accounts receivable turnover (beginning receivables at January 1, 2011 were $47,000) E. Average number of days to collect...

Finding Net Credit Sales on the Financial Statements [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering where to find net credit sales on the financial statements of a company? I need to calculate A/R turnover ratio for Deluxe Corporation and the formula we are supposed to use is net credit sales/average accounts receivable. Is net credit sales on the balance sheet, income statement,...

How to calculate income statements [ 1 Answers ]

How do I calculate the total asset on an income statement?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.