Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2014, 05:55 AM
    Web Cam
    Can you use a web cam as a security camera. Yawcam has the software.
    But will it work?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2014, 05:59 AM
    Yes. There are plenty of tutorials on the web that explain how to do it. You may need a little tech savvy to get it done.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2014, 06:12 AM
    Yes, some will depend on the quality of the photo. Web cams vary in quality, mine would be great at 4 or 5 feet, not any good for other side of the room.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web cam [ 1 Answers ]

I have msn messenger and so has my son neither of us can talk to each other but we can see each other please help

Web cam [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am seeking an individual who could save me some time on research. I am looking to set up my own web cam business catering to fetishes etc. My boyfriend is in taking care of the promotion aspect and has people who can build a web page etc. How does the payments work. Where or...

Web cam [ 1 Answers ]

I have a labtec web cam , but I can't find my CD to load it is there anyway I can load it with out the CD :rolleyes:

Web Cam on XP [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install my webcam onto XP and when loading I get an error saying ' The file "omcam USD.D11" on dual mode PC camera driver disk is needed' I have the installation disk so is there something on XP I need to change? The cam (cheap one) is a spacecam200 from itrust.

View more questions Search