Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Merrion Jones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2014, 08:52 PM
    I'm confused if I'm pregnant
    I had sex on new year aftervthst I got my menstrual cycle on time. Now in march I missed my period. What is it? Could it be possible to be pregnant like this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2014, 10:56 PM
    When you say "missed" how late is it ?

Did you have your January and Feb. periods ?

Most likely you just late or you are just missing a period.

If you had sex on Jan 1st or near then, you would or have missed Jan and Feb period also.

After you are 14 days late, you can take a pregnancy test first thing in morning, with first urine of the day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant? Or not? I'm so confused.. [ 4 Answers ]

I had gotten over my period about a week ago. (Was NOT a normal period. And did not last as long as it normally does.) Anyway, something told me to take a pregnancy test. I just felt like it because I had this feeling of a possible pregnancy, I have no idea WHY I felt this way, I just did. The...

Pregnant and confused [ 2 Answers ]

I am 37 yrs old and I have always been a us citizen. I recently fell in love with a mexican and have found out that he has been here illegally for 5yrs. Now. I have also ended up pregnant and I am wondering what is going to happen to me and my baby and the father? I also want to know how I am to...

Confused about Pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

To make a long complicated story short.. Me and my best friend decided to have sex.. Everything was good until afterwards when he realized the condom broke all the way across the top... He pulled out most of the way but not all the way in time and it was all over me down there... So that next...

I'm confused am I pregnant or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Well i duno if any of u can help me but i am soo confused me and my bf had sex 9times without any protection. so i have taken 5 tests and 2 came back positive and the rest came bk negitive soo i dont no if i am or not can u help please???

Pregnant or not ? Confused! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... my man and I are trying to conceive, I was on the depo injection for 1 year I had my last injcetion last April my periods only returned in jan 09 although they are very irregular(I came on every 2 weeks)i had my last period on the21st of march then came off again on the 27th, up until then my...

View more questions Search