Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Timothy Dove Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2014, 11:37 AM
    Electrical problem no start
    Sometimes it will start, sometimes I'll hit a bump in the road and the gauges will go dead. I've cleaned and tightened the cables and changed the positive cable. 2001 XL 1200 C serial # 1HD1CGP1X1K121299
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Mar 11, 2014, 12:15 PM
    I assume an XL1200 is a Harley?
    This forum, like the title says, is for Home & Garden, Electrical & Lighting, as in building wiring.
    Maybe better off posting your question here: Motorcycles - Ask Me Help Desk

Mar 11, 2014, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stanfortyman View Post
    I assume an XL1200 is a Harley?
    This forum, like the title says, is for Home & Garden, Electrical & Lighting, as in building wiring.
    Maybe better off posting your question here: Motorcycles - Ask Me Help Desk
    Thank you just started this today and I picked the category Electrical & lighting thinking I was on the motorcycle page
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 11, 2014, 12:29 PM
    I have moved your question to the appropriate board. No need to make a new thread.

Thank you

Mar 11, 2014, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    I have moved your question to the appropriate board. No need to make a new thread.

Thank you
    I just made a new thread before seeing this sorry and thank you for doing that
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 11, 2014, 12:42 PM
    Since you have started a new thread, I will close this one to take care of the wrong board confusion.

Thread Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed a ceiling fan light fixture but the light will not work The wiring is as follows 1 white wire from ceiling to fan 2 black wires 1 from ceiling to fan and 1 red wire from ceiling connected to blue wire and ground connected to ground wire but the light fixture will not work

Help with a electrical problem [ 2 Answers ]

I recently bought a home and my guest bedroom fan stopped working along with the light switch and 2 outlets. On the opposite wall we have two outlets that are working and the light in the closet is working. Is there anything I can do or should I contact a electrician?

My 2006 Taurus has a problem hesitating to start sometimes, what could be the problem [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes when starting my 2006 Ford Taurus, it hesitate to start, sometimes it does this and sometimes not, what could the problem? I'm thinking the starter. I replaced the battery, thinking it could be the battery, but the problem still exist. Help!

Electrical problem [ 0 Answers ]

Electrical problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1987 GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 plow truck that will not start.  When you turn the key to start the interior light goes out and it will not start.  You have to let it sit for 24 before the interior light comes on again.  And the cycle goes on,  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

View more questions Search