Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim_kelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2014, 05:43 PM
    I would like to find out the name of a song only having seen the music video.
    Please if someone could help me... I'm trying to find out the name of the song to a music video... Music Video was seen on Palladia on the morning of March 5th, 2014... Details...
    Seems like video is based in Africa... It features a blond haired white woman in love with a younger and smaller black African guy... She cares for him but he keeps running off with another woman... the white lady is always spying on him... It's a bit comical... Then there is an issue where the guy gives a little metal toy airplane to this new woman he is sneaking off to be with... it must mean something because he had also given one to the white lady when they first met... At the end of the video he has his street clothes on and his suitcase in hand on his way back to the white lady...

I hope I explained this correctly... The song is sung by a female artist ( I don't know who, of course) but it has a real catchy beat and tune... Trying to find the name of the song it driving me crazy!! I have looked everywhere but here... I am hoping someone out there may know the answer... Thank you so very much!!

Check out some similar questions!

Help find a song or music video [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song/music video I saw approx. 10 years ago, (although I am not sure how long it had been out at the time).. It starts with women, from different states, auditioning for the video, or a beauty pageant... then, a man (whom I thought was Andre 3000- but I don't think so now), becomes...

Find a song by a music video [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Few years ago I saw a music video, it was black and white. There was a man standing in butchers shop and he was being robbed. It was kind of rock music, maybe something like Lenny Kravitz. Can anyone help me, please? I will be very gratefull! :) Thank you!

Find a song by music video? [ 0 Answers ]

A guy (soldier maybe) is bummed and is sitting in his truck with a gun depressed, His cell phone goes off and his friend gets him to go to a bar to meet a girl!. WhAT is THIS SONG!

Find a song by the music video? [ 0 Answers ]

I watched this music video it was a techno song, the music video was a young girl in a cloak and she was attacking a man who was kind of old and was wearing glasses. The song waws like piano for some bits and then would turn to techno. I really really like the song, in some of it he tried to call...

Find song by music video? [ 0 Answers ]

I once saw a music video on YouTube with a girl that comes home and starts drinking alcohol, then goes to the liquiour store to buy more. She ends up drunk on a bench on the street. The song is blues, with a male voice. Can anyone tell me what's the name of the song or at least the artist?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.