Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lakergurl4eva008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 06:16 PM
    I'm getting the wrong answer
    3/5=1/1-r

I have to solve for r.
    I keep getting -2/3. but the answer in the book says -1/3. can u help please?
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Apr 2, 2007, 06:43 PM

so, assuming that I've read your initial problem correctly then your answer of -2/3 is correct :) and the book is wrong :mad: . Enter -2/3 as your answer and send your teacher here if (s)he says you're wrong. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Getting rid blemises? [ 1 Answers ]

I've heard that using lemon juice and cucumber will help fade my blemishes. How long do I leave it on my face and how long will it take for them to fade? Do I rub it in and leave it on over night and, how often should I do this? Please help!! :(

To easy of an answer that I think it's wrong! [ 2 Answers ]

It's me again. Sorry... I have a series of question surrounding an account and I think I have the right answers but it seems too easy. :confused: Salaries Payable 22,580 398,120 388,400 1. What was the salary expense for 2005?

Getting off Depo-prevera [ 7 Answers ]

I am currently on Depo-Prevera. I have been on it for 9 months. I am suppose to go back and get my 4th shot on January 16, 2007. However, I don't have the 60 bucks needed to get the shot, so I have to get off it. Is there anything, I should know of that happens after you are off the shot? I am...

Sudbuy Answer Wrong on Security [ 1 Answers ]

Someone with the handle "Sudbuy" said in order to get rid of DSO Exploit or other nuisance programs, to :open spybot: click on Advanced, select ignore, select security, then check the appropriate boxes. What this person failed to tell you is that if you check the boxes, Spybot will not recognize...

View more questions Search