Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Feb 25, 2014, 07:33 PM
    How should I make this tattoo more girly looking?
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1342
Size:  43.9 KB
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2014, 09:35 PM
    Ah yes, the regrets come back. Make it look more like a vine?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 14, 2014, 10:08 AM
    What is behind it? (It looks like there is a tattoo under the arm as well... ) Superstar, you are a female, correct? Is this your arm? (no offense intended... )
    Chevtb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2014, 11:24 PM
    It looks girly as it is. It's flowing and strong and beautiful. I love it as is. If anything, I would add some rainbow or colours in a swirl behind it. That would make it more feminine and bring it to life!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2014, 03:26 AM
    Humm, looks girly to me, the rounding shape, the flow, is music related. Add some more "girly" color to it, perhaps vine with flowers around it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make my room look girly but grown up? [ 4 Answers ]

]I would really like to walk into my room and feel like it's my room.I don't feel my room suits me. I have a dressing table,bedside table,Chest of drawers,bookcase and a windowsill. So any ideas on what I could put in them to make them look fab! I'm 12 so I want it to look girly as well as grown...

How to make a tattoo by myself [ 2 Answers ]

How to make a tattoo by myself. .

How do I make my tattoo machine work? [ 0 Answers ]

I just got a new tattoo machine. I got it put together but I connected the foot pedal and the liner to the power source and nothing happens. I adjusted the voltage multiple times and the machine does nothing. Any suggestions?

I Want To Be A Girly Gilr. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, ii am a bit like a girly girl I like pink and stuuff but I'm too scared to try new clothes, I want to try and wear more pink,blue,green,yellow,ornage but don't know how, could any body help me as I want to inpove everyone with my new looks :).. thanks, x

Little 'girly' irritations [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry I seem to be so full of questions lately everyone. Like I said before, when it rains it pours So I knew this was coming. Ayla started kindergarten about a month and some days ago. She is really good at going to the bathroom alone. Yet I was always there to 'follow up' with the finishing...

View more questions Search