Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katybird51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2014, 09:08 AM
    Reset Whirlpool Quiet Partner II
    I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partner II - model DU1055XTVQ0 that has stopped working. The clean light flashes 7 times, waits, flashes 7 times... I have hit the Heated Dry, Normal, Heated Dry, Normal buttons (within 6 seconds), I have hit the 4 buttons and hit clear, I've tried the 4 buttons and start...
    The second time I hit the 4 buttons, all the lights came on and stayed on for several seconds. Then everything went out and the clean button started flashing again.
    Any other suggestions?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Quiet Partner IV [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to use my Whirlpool Quiet Partner IV dishwasher, none of the buttons work except for the cancel/drain button. I even tried to get it to go into diagnostic mode, and that did not work either. I turned off the breaker for 30 minutes to see if that would reset it, but nothing. The...

Whirlpool quiet partner 111 [ 0 Answers ]

My whirlpool quiet partner 3 will not drain just installed one checked operation of unit empty now water sets at bottom of unit.am I doing something wrong thank you

Whirlpool gold quiet partner IV [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, What do I need to do to maintain this dishwasher properly? Is there any filter I need to change? Thanks, khjmlk

How do I reset a whirlpool quiet partner11 dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I need to reset my dishwasher, it is a whirlpool quiet partner11

Whirlpool quiet partner II dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

My dishwasher clean light is flashing? What do I do to fix it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.