Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adriacecano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2014, 10:23 PM
    w2 from unemployment of Illinois
    Its been more than 2 weeks that I been waiting for my taxes,I like to know if I should go to the nearest office and het a copy or get it from your web site.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2014, 02:31 AM
    First it should be a 1099 not a W2.

Next it should be on the web site, you log in, just like you did, when you did online reporting. It should be there, after you log in with username and passcode.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wish to get Illinois state id for H4 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a H4 visa holder and I wish to apply for state id.. I am currently residing in Illinois state. How can I get one?

Can I get unemployment if I had unemployment then got a 1099 and then lost my job? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if I can still get unemployment if I used to have and it got extended but I started working as a sub contractor and then lost my job. May I go back and still collect that unemployment? Thanks...

Illinois too far away [ 3 Answers ]

I live in California and the school I want to go to is in Illinois. I don't know how to handle going that far away from my family... help

Eviction Illinois [ 1 Answers ]

How do I evict a tenant withou a lease in Illinois?

Bonded in Illinois [ 4 Answers ]

I am in the process of starting an Errand and Concierge service in Illinois, and I would like to be bonded. Does anyone know where this can be done? All the research I have done seems to put the cost at about 1000.00,

View more questions Search