Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janzmine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 10:44 AM
    My friend is lying
    My friend is always talking about having sex and she doesn't use condoms :mad: she recently has been experiencing problems with her period and shows signs of being pregnant she also took a pregnancy test but it said that she wasn't what should I do to help her:(
    kshif Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by janzmine
    my friend is always talking about having sex and she doesnt use condoms :mad: she recently has been experiencing problems with her period and shows signs of being pregnant she also took a pregnancy test but it said that she wasnt what should i do to help her:(
    I strongly recommend taking her to Planned Parenthood. They offer all services for gynecological health. Even if she is not pregnant, there are many STD's out there that could lead to more serious problems. Perhaps her symptoms are related to this and not pregnance. Periods are generally not normal during pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lying Spouse [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help solving these uneasy feelings within me. Last year my husband lied to my face about a young lady. In the same sentence he said I love you appearing to be sincere. I presented email messages to him where they had been in contact with each other. Recently we received a high school...

I think she is lying [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I just wanted to ask a question about one of my friends that has been on my mind for the past couple of days. So here is the situation I have this friends who says like every other month that she is pregnant but she always has a miscarrige or an abortion . So about 2days ago she called me and...

Lying [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: If you lie to a grand jury and the FBI, and you obstruct a criminal investigation, it's OK and you should be pardoned - if you're a right winger. I don't know. I thought the right wingers were the law and order party. If I lied to a grand jury, I don't think anybody would think it's...

Lying [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very bad problam with lying to my husband about every thing even the little stuff like what I had to eat for lunch and stuff like that, this problam is leading my marriage into the ground I need help CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE

Lying to protect someone [ 7 Answers ]

I know we are not supposed to lie but!! I have an older Aunt with a son in the hospital with Prostate Cancer and in order to prevent her worring she was told he had a mole on his back removed. Is this lie a sin?

View more questions Search