Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mralavin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 11:26 PM
    Random numbers!
    i need to find the highest, lowest and average for my random numbers generated for each run. But right now, the program that I've written, my program is reading the highest, lowest and average for all the runs. The number of runs have no limit and the range and number of random numbers generated are input by the user.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 10, 2014, 05:21 AM
    And ... what's your question?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 10, 2014, 06:00 AM
    Then you need to identify the run. It sounds like you are storing the numbers in some sort of data table. That table should have a field to identify the run (maybe a date/time stamp). Your code would then filter for a specific run.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing a program about random numbers [ 0 Answers ]

1. Write a program that randomly generates a number between 50 and 100. Based off the number that is randomly generated, do the following: (25 points) If the randomly generated number is 93 or greater, display: “Great job! You got an A!” If 85-92, display: “Not too shabby, we’ll take a B!” If...

Random Numbers? [ 5 Answers ]

This has to be a difficult problem to solve so any input is greatly appreciated. Quick Overview: I play this online game (racing game) and the point of the game is to "guess" as close as possible to the "magic number". I am trying to figure out how to predict the next number in the "random"...

Random numbers , variable arrays [ 1 Answers ]

here is my problem To create a program that generates 7 random numbers display it in 7 labels (not repeat same number twice)and there a button if u click it picks out the highest number. Im a beginner so I need code.

Generating random numbers [ 11 Answers ]

Not gernating same number twice in a row

How do you wrie a program using that attatches the random numbers together [ 1 Answers ]

#include #include #include using namespace std; int main() { int I; srand( (int) time(NULL)); i = rand()%4; int num =

View more questions Search