Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ezy789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2014, 03:17 AM
    I think am pregnant can someone give me some advice please
    Hi me and my partner are trying for a baby. We had sex when I was ovulating and we also did it 4 days before my period started. My period usually lasts 5-10days and is usually heavy this month it lasted 2 days and was very light. My partner has noticed my breasts have gotten bigger and I can't stop eating even when am full I still feel hungry.
    Can anyone give me some advice please.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 7, 2014, 03:36 AM
    If you are trying to get pregnant, then you should be under care of a doctor/clinic from the start, and reading about diet and exercise, not smoking or drinking, and taking prenatal vitamins. You should have all your finances prepared for the high cost of a child too.
    We can't possibly know if you are pregnant, nor can anyone, based on your symptoms. Only a test will tell you, 2 weeks after your last period would have started, or in your case, after the light bleeding started.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2014, 07:49 AM
    At this point of 2 or 3 week pregnant ( if you even are) there will be no real notice of change. And you really will not be having any outward signs yet.

With that said, it is also too early to test. You will need to wait at least 2 more week and then do a test first thing in morning when you wake up. First urine of the day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please someone give me advice. [ 4 Answers ]

A lot of people around me dislike me. To the point they don't want me to be alive. They are always mean to me and treat me with no respect. I love and have all my faith in God. The holy spirit lives in me and don't commit willful sins. While people spit vile attitude at me I stay humble and...

Please give me some advice! Thank you [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 7 months now, but known each other for more than a year. He is amazing in every way, and he treats me so well.I am so happy to be with him and could not ask for more.Speaking of happiness, I come with a pretty clean past, however he does not. He...

Can anyone give me advice? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my partner for nearly 4 years now and I love him to death(sometimes to much) he is the most sweetest boyfriend and does everything a loving boyfriend should. Problem is I don't really get along with his family, I go in the house and say hello how are you... they answer and that's...

Can someone give me advice please? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 92 civic hatch that won't start. I was told it was the distributor, so I put a new one in. now she cranks but still doesn't start up. I don't know if it's the distributor cables are on wrong or if there is another situation with it. Can someone give me advice please?

View more questions Search