Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salmer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2014, 09:35 AM
    Plan for expanding services
    Good day,We have a small business,the nature of our business e services in sharpening of cutting tools like cutting saw,nipper,knife and many more.We are operating for 7 years and as far as our income is concern I can say that our business is stable and sustainable.

In this regard I am planning to expand our services,instead of giving services to the small individuals who visit our shop,I am planning to proposed to render sharpeing services to steel manufacturing company.

My vision is that,we will be the one to provide the sharpening of cutting tools of steel corporations in out place.

To go through,I want to ask for some suggestions on the steps and a cover letter to be presented in company.I'm hoping for your help.Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Why should we go for hosting services that charge us when there are free services? [ 7 Answers ]

What is the difference between a hosting service that charges us money and a free hosting service? Could anyone please explain?

Disabled services under services.msc console [ 5 Answers ]

I re-did my thread into a new category hoping more people would see it. All of my services in the services.msc were disabled. I figured it was a virus so I ran malwarebytes in safe-mode and it founf 60+ malware incidents. This still didn't change the fact that all the services were disabled. I...

The expanding universe [ 9 Answers ]

So, I know what the big bang IS. But my question is probably more a matter of opinion. We know that space-time exists, but we don't know for sure what, if anything can exist outside of space-time, or if there even IS such a thing as being outside of space-time. Since the universe is expanding,...

Expanding already [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone.. Just wondering if anyone could help me.. I am 7 weeks pregnant and I'm already expanding round the middle.. is this normal?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.