Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bongims Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2014, 11:47 PM
    Bleeding after intercourse
    I am 26 weeks pregnant with my first child. Me and my partner see each other only on weekends, sometimes I find that I see blood spots after he and I had sex. It doesn't happen all the time but it worries me and wish to know what could be the cause
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 22, 2014, 07:58 AM
    A lot of pregnant women experience a little spotting during their pregnancy. It is something that should be monitored as bleeding is a sign that the pregnancy might be in jeopardy. What kind of blood is it? Is it bright red or is it more of a brown colour? The colour could determine if it is from your uterus or if it is bleeding from the vaginal canal. Are you properly lubricated when you two have sex?

I would ask this of your doctor the next time you see them. That should be within the next few weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What could cause bleeding during intercourse? [ 3 Answers ]

Lately while I've been having sex with my partner I randomly start bleeding and a constant pain, like burning. I thought I wasn't lubricated enough so we started using it, but I still bleed and still have the pain. I went to the OBGYN and got tested for yeast and STDs and all came back negative. I...

Bleeding a little after intercourse [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex today.. then like an hour later I started to bleed a little , then it when away.. But Also, my boyfriend thinks am pregnant! I really don't know what's is it . I Need help and Am only 15 ! We Both Worry

Bleeding after intercourse [ 2 Answers ]

Is it normal to a bleed a tiny tint bit a day or two after intercourse? I had my period last week (Wed-Saturday) and had intercourse Sat, Sun, and Mon.

Bleeding after intercourse [ 5 Answers ]

I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant, My partner and I have had intercourse and I have been fine, however last night after we had finished, I had 2 sharp pain in my lower tummy, then I had bleeding. It wasn't a heavy bleed, it was a pinkish colour, more then red. It stopped almost straight away. I had a...

Bleeding after intercourse [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that girls had a lot of bleeding in their first intercourse.. is that true?

View more questions Search