Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Auntthatcant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2014, 06:19 AM
    Feeling lost
    My nephew 4 yrs old has been with me for six months I have full legal and physical custody. My sister was supposed to "get her life " together in 1 yr so the boy could be with her . Six moths in, everything is still the same with her. The fathers a DBD. My nephew has recently choked the cat (cat died ). Tells my 4 yr old son that he's going to kill him. Will randomly hurt my son. I'm afraid for my son and the other animals in the house. I love him so much but I don't want him here anymore. I feel like putting him up for adoption is the only way. I've called every friend and family to try and find a spot. I don't know what to do
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 20, 2014, 06:24 AM
    A 4 year old strangling a cat to death is considered serious. First contact Social Services. Second arrange for a Family Court date to change custody. Your sister (and the father) are the only ones who can put him up for adoption, unless he has been removed from all chances to be reunited with either bio parent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling lost [ 1 Answers ]

My youngest brother committed suicide July 29th of this year, then 2 months after that my gramp had a stroke and was in ICU and my gram got through in a nursing home. I feel like it's the worst year ever and nothing will get better and I'm being let down in every way possible by my husband in the...

Feeling lost [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a very difficult time trying to find God. Two years ago, my church started going through a very difficult time. We were beginning an expansion project and money became the focus. I was the leader of our K-gr4 ministry group. Then the garbage started flying. Our children's ministry...

Feeling lost. [ 2 Answers ]

I am 2 months late on my period.. I took a home pregnancy test a week ago and it was negative.. how much longer should I wait to take another one if I don't start my period?.

Feeling Lost [ 10 Answers ]

I feel so lost. I don't feel like I'm important to anyone. I'm so depressed, I have no confidence and I don't know why. No one wants me. I was on Lexapro for a couple months and I went off it because I didn't feel like I needed it anymore. Is that why I feel this way?

Feeling so lost :( [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I moved to london, england from New York when I was 11. I went to the same school for middle school and loved it, but my parents made me switch for high school. Now I feel like I don't have any real friends, and I don't want to stay here for the rest of high school, but I don't want to...

View more questions Search