Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JasmineMof09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Well I don't know what to do
    Ok well I started talking to this guy only like a week ago and I already have strang feeling for him. I told him and supossivly he has them for me too. But I'm kind of confused. I don't want to start anything with him because he's not over his ex girlfriend. We tlak on the phone everyday for at least 2 hours or more. But I live in a whole different state than him. Were making plans to meet up and I know I'm going to do that. But shouldi still make moves on him or just try and stay friends?
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Apr 1, 2007, 04:40 PM
    If you know that he is not over his ex yet, then I wouldn't recommend developing feelings for him. You don't want to be his distraction or his coping mechanism after a break up. It is good that you connect with him but take things SLOWLY. It's only been a week! No, I don't recommend starting anything physical. Since you've already started developing feelings for him, this will only make it harder for you. Keep your head and take it slow and pay attention to your guts to know whether he is sincere or still messed up from the break up.

By the way, "ex"-es can make things really complicated because they have history and a bond that you cannot completely replace. How long ago was his break up? If it was fairly recent, then give him time. Make sure that you are always open and communicating with him to find out where he is at and to let him know how you feel.
    eazy123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineMof09
    Ok well i started talking to this guy only like a week ago and i already have strang feeling for him. i told him and supossivly he has them for me too. but im kinda confused. i dont want to start anything with him because hes not over his ex girlfriend. we tlak on the phone everyday for atleast 2 hours or more. but i live in a whole diffrent state than him. were making plans to meet up and i kno im going to do that. but shouldi still make moves on him or just try and stay friends?
    Girl if that's your pic you shouldn't b wastin your time on somekind of internet relationship(that means stay friends)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do? [ 9 Answers ]

I really need some advice I love her and she love's me but I can't stand her anymore not that I'm bored it just look all I wanted from the beggning is to make her happy, put a smile on her face, and make her forget all her problem. But she keeps pushing me into a place were I can't breath, I'm so...

I don't know. [ 4 Answers ]

OK first off, I'm 15 years old and for the past week I say, I've been having brown discharge coming from my vagina. I wear a pad because I thought that maybe it was my period but now I'm starting to worry because it won't go away and I know my period doesn't last this long. When ever I put a pad...

Why he don't want to see me often? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend never really been in a real relationship (never had a girl more than 2 mths), I am his first. We been going together for almost a year now. I don't understand why he only want to see me once a week when we can see each other more often.

Help I don't know what to do! [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with this guy who is my best friend ( before and after we got together) for the last 3 years on and off we have been together. Times are not really that bad, but they are not really that good etiher. This past summer we fought a lot, about almost everything, and now I am away...

View more questions Search