Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Evennow3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2014, 07:52 AM
    How to stop the sponsored email in my inbox. Can't even delete it.
    How to stop the sponsored email that comes into my inbox. Can't even delete.
    Kukui23 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2014, 03:47 PM
    If you're using a webmail client like Yahoo, you can't. You may be able to purchase enhanced service which may get rid of it. Check ToS of your provider.
    peacheypeach Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2014, 04:20 AM
    Just add the email address to blacklist or mark it as spam - you will then either don't see the mails or they will be in Junk folder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was deleting my inbox mail and also trash, how can I recover it? [ 2 Answers ]

Some images from my gmail account are deleted from inbox and trash, how can I recover?

My incoming emails go directly to delete I use this as my inbox bizarre [ 13 Answers ]

My incoming live emails go directly to delete I use this as my inbox what can I do to sort this out

Why won't outlook express delete mail in inbox [ 2 Answers ]

Cannot delete inbox messages. Using win xp, ie8.Can anyone help? Messages keep piling up, can't get rid of. Anyway to delete inbox, and restart w/new empty inbox? Thanks.

Why does my email disappear from the inbox whenever I leave the folder? [ 1 Answers ]

When I read a message and then go into another folder like deleted items ,then go back into the inbox the message has completely disappeared... I cannot find it anywhere.. Where does it go and how can I fix this?

Email inbox tripling [ 2 Answers ]

I have 832 messages in inbox. On accessing the inbox the messages almost immediately triple in quantity rendering the entire mail folder inaccessible. Attempts to delete messages from separate folders are undone because I have to force quit and the changes go unsaved. I'm assuming that I've simple...

View more questions Search