Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rep4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2014, 09:16 PM
    Hundai sonata 2002 starting problems
    Have a 2002 sonata v6 with 77000 miles. After running car for awhile and shutting it off the car doesn't want to start any ideas would be helpful.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 13, 2014, 06:32 AM
    Have the starting and charging systems thoroughly tested. Without specific symptoms I can't make any recommendations other than the basics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 Hyundia Sonata [ 1 Answers ]

My vehicle is getting harder to start over the past week. Is it my battery or started? It turns but everything dims and it takes longer each time. But if I warm it up then try to start it then it takes less time to start it

Hyundai sonata. Starting problems [ 1 Answers ]

2005 Hyundai sonata V6 seems like a security problem; out of nowhere it can refuse to start, dash lights come on everything normal but ignition is dead. After a period, it starts normally; on occasion the 4way flashers have come on when it was having a no start problem; Any ideas?

2002 Sonata cold starting problem [ 5 Answers ]

2002 2.4 l 110,000 miles cold starting problem. The car will start after about 10 seconds of cranking and runs normal. The fuel pump was replaced but did not fix. If I bump the starter twice and then try to start, the car will start and run normal, It sounds like a fuel delivery problem, no error...

2002 hyundai sonata starting problems [ 7 Answers ]

Have 2002 Sonata, the car starts fine and then die when the engine is warm (approximately after 10 minutes of engine runnning). After that, it will not start. It doesn't start also in the morning, it will just crank but will not start. Have check all fuses and all are okey. Spark plug is new,...

2002 Chevrolet Silverado occasionally having problems starting! [ 4 Answers ]

What are possible reasons a 2002 Chevrolet Silverado won't start sometimes? Even though when you turn the ignition on, the lights and everything else turn on, but the truck doesn't start sometimes. Are there other people with same make and model having problems with this situation? Any answers...

View more questions Search