Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kay -x- Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Still my hair ! Lol
    So what about if I dye my hair blonde will that be OK because my hair woz brownish kindish but if itz a reddy colour (aprrently to people ) will it turn it even more ginger?? HELP!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 1, 2007, 02:44 PM
    You've stated in a previous thread that you wanted to go back to brown without the red tones. If you apply a blonde hair color on your hair, it will result in a red/orange shade. In order to go from brown to blonde, you will need to lighten your hair with bleach and then apply a blonde toner. This process is difficult to do yourself. Please have your mother take you the salon and have them correct the color for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lol! [ 2 Answers ]

e=mc squared... I'm a nerd!! Welcome!! There were 3 dudes a mexican, a african, and a asian They were in the desert with out food or water. Then they saw a woman walk up to them and said I will let you all live if you all can get me 10 of the same kinds of fruit of which you wish back to...

Flamewarriors lol! [ 6 Answers ]

This site (though old) made me chuckle at how close it hits to home Flame Warriors Home Edit: more warriors Which ones do you think you've come into contact ?

Hey... another question lol [ 1 Answers ]

How come nobody's on tonight,I'm still wondering what to do... put yourself in my shoes.Girls I really need you right now.I don't want to be to strong about this whole boyfriend/girlfriend concept. I wish knew what to do... I've thought about for the past month and can't ccome up with a decision...

View more questions Search