Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cec41972 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2013, 08:40 PM
    No heat in my whirlpool gas dryer.
    I have just spent the last 2 days cleaning, replacing parts in my gas dryer. It still doesn't have heat? Really frustrated right now!! I have tested all the back end and thermostats with my ohms meter and they're all good! I replaced the thermal fuse that was dead, still no heat? I'm a Tinbasher by trade. My venting exceeds the usual, it's clean and the back was completely vacuumed out as well! On to the burner area! I took the drum all apart! Coils replaced and found continuity to the igniter switch and sensor. I replaced the igniter switch as per the local parts guys suggestion and after reassembling it all.

Voilą NFG!! No friggin heat!! Help! Before I shoot it full of 1000 holes with my air nailer! Lol! Clint.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2013, 09:24 PM
    Please don't double post. We are all volunteers here. Someone will get to you.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2013, 04:32 AM
    Try these steps and see what's going on

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/applia...ng-324952.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool gas dryer does not heat up [ 2 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool gas dryer model LHI5701WO and today I turned it on and it does not heat up. The drum turns but no heat

Whirlpool gas dryer no heat [ 1 Answers ]

Whirlpool gas dryer little or no heat

Whirlpool gas dryer heat does not stay on [ 3 Answers ]

Whirlpool gas dryer starts, the igniter glows, gas is ignited and then the flame goes out and stays off. Vents are not blocked, the flame sensor is new, the thermal fuse is new. The igniter glows through flame ignition and then shuts down (not sure it this is normal) and I'm not sure if the gas...

View more questions Search