Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelleigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2013, 02:21 AM
    Acer laptop
    I'm having issues with my laptop I bought at a pawn shop an I want to know if it's safe to factory reset it? Will it fix my drivers n such?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 27, 2013, 03:56 AM
    Impossible to give a fuller response due to lack of pertinent information, but a factory restore should fix most issues.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Jan 10, 2014, 06:22 AM
    PS: you will lose all files. Backup first.
    If you can, make a recovery DVD if available.

Cheers
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know if ACER is a good laptop brand? [ 16 Answers ]

My parents are getting me a laptop for my birthday and I don't want them to spend so much money on a laptop so I found this lap[top that was $250. The thing is I just don't want a bad laptop and I've never heard of this brand does anyone know if it's a good laptop or not ?

How do reboot my acer laptop [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember the administrator password and I want reboot and wipe the computer clean as if it was a brand new computer

Acer laptop, no sound through headphones [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently had to reinstall windows vista because it doid not accept live messenger. Since the reinstallation the headphone doesn't work and I don't understand why. I plug the headphone and the laptop speakers are still active. Tried to find this option in the sound settings but could not. Any...

ACER Laptop's keyboard. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an ACER ASPIRE 5100, and the keyboard all of a sudden is acting strange. The "j" types a "1", the "k" types a "2", the "m" a "0", but 90 percent of the other keys type fine. I have not spilt anyhing on it or dropped, outside of cleaning it with a slightly damp paper towel. Don't know...

View more questions Search