Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annie000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Ghosts knocking
    :confused: I have lived in my home for 30 years. During this time, there has been noises, actual sightings of people.this isn't all the time.last month it was loud knocking.it sounded as if it was at the top of the house.not the roof but at the top side.my dog doesn't bark, never looks up. But if someone comes to the door and knocks, he barks. What do you think thank you. Mary ann
    burn56 Posts: 41, Reputation: 11

Mar 31, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Does this happen the same time every year? Or kind of random? Does this happen in the spot in the house?
    You could be experiencing a residual haunt if it happens about the sametime every year, a residual haunt is like a tape recorder, it plays an event or sound in history, essentially forever.

If it's random, try some EVP work, take a tape recorder, and record locations in your house.

Dogs typically, can sense entities, perhaps it's just the house settling.
    -Matt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help ! Ghosts [ 23 Answers ]

My family has lived in a house for 15 years. It has been in the family for a long time. We have a lot of strange things happen. Doors slamming, electronic devices turning off, pictures falling off walls, and a spirit that only shows herself to my children. How can I find out who it might be?

Are they ghosts? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. I really need someone to talk to who won't be biased regarding my thoughts. I'm in a relationship for 2 years now, Lester and I have a 6 month-0ld daughter and I've known him for over two years, too. I just came from a terrible, full of deception relationship from a 32 y/o man when...

Ghosts [ 43 Answers ]

Do ghosts exist? If so can you see them and how can you tell if they're in your house?

Why I believe in ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: this a country song about a man who thought his love was dead and gone but at night it comes alive that's why I believe in ghosts

Ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

My mom once told me a saying to say at night before I went to bed to rid my home of evil spirits or protect my children-something along those lines. Having my weirdo dreams again-dreaming about my father-in-law's dead neighbor-she was related by marriage. Feel like she's looking for something-the...

View more questions Search