Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimisun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2013, 11:28 PM
    Blood during sex and heavy blood excretionswith blood lumps after sxe
    I was in da middle of having sex when da bleeding started then later it increased . I was feeling xo dizzy but now t has stop what should I do
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 11, 2013, 11:44 PM
    There's no way for anyone online, not even a doctor (and there are none on this site) to guess why this is happening, and guessing is all anyone could do.

If you're concerned about this, your only option is to see a doctor. You really won't find any help online.

Good luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots and heavy bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I had sex with my boyfriend last night it was not rouch but afterwards I started bleeding and when I we to the bathroom there was a blood clot. It's not time for my period no for another 2 weeks. I am hurting some. Not sure if I could be pregnant or had a miscarriage. Plus I'm on the pills....

Heavy bleeding after rough sex, with series of ENORMOUS fist-sized blood clots [ 0 Answers ]

I'm an Asian woman in my mid-20's. I had unprotected sex last month, when I thought I wasn't fertile and it was safe to skip the condom. I recently lost my virginity, and at the time I had only been intimate with one person. I bled a little even after the second time we had sex, but that didn't...

Heavy bleeding with heavy blood clots after first time sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I had a sex when I was 22 years old.. It was my first time and we had a rough sex because it was not planned... It didn't hurt a lot but after I noticed some bleeding and after an hour the bleeding was so much heavy with heavy blood clots... Me and my boyfriend went to the hospital in...

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from rac [ 2 Answers ]

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from racks holding 187 blood samples from the morning draw at a medical center. The white blood count (WBC) Was measured using a Coulter Counter Model S. The mean WBC was 8.636 with a standard deviation Of 3.9265. (a)...

Blood clots and heavy vaginal bleeding after sex [ 10 Answers ]

I just recently had rough sex with my boyfriend. During the intercourse, he kind of forced it in in a awkward position and ended up hurting me.. we stopped immediately. But I have noticed that I was bleeding... it was little at first but now going on 9 hours I have really heavy bleeding and really...

View more questions Search