Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natalie1987 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Evra Patch Worries
    Today I took my Evra patch off to replace it with another one but forgot and didn't put another patch on for 5 hours will this affect the effectiveness of the contraceptive
    NorthernGurl Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2007, 10:16 PM
    You may want to use a backup method of birthcontrol for the next little while ie) condom or spermicide better safe then sorry. Chances are you are OK to not worry... but like I said better safe than sorry!

And on another note... I didn't like the patch.. I found it fell off too frequently... I don't trust that method of control!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lip Piercing Worries [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I just turned sixteen and I just recently went and got my right side of my lip pierced but am quite worried as its scabbing. Would anyone please be able to tell me if this is just the natural process of healing or if it is infected? Ive been searching every where for anyone that could answer my...

R'ship worries. [ 3 Answers ]

Please help... My brief story... im 18, never been in a relationship before, still a virgin, got no experience in sex, or anything sexual. I have been getting to know a lad for 6 months, I have turned him down several times as I have been too scared, but know I'm full of questions, please help...

Period Worries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a few days early for my period and I jave noticed every time I go to the loo I get a brownish discharge every time I wipe myself. Can anybody help me?

Septic tank worries? [ 1 Answers ]

Here lately, whenever our washing machine drains, both our toilets start bubbling, and the toilet off our Master Bedroom, closest to the washer, reeks of raw sewage. We do have a septic tank which was cleaned back in 2001. Do you think it needs to be cleaned again? We originally thought we had a...

Pill worries [ 1 Answers ]

I am just over a week into my fourth packet of Yasmin. First two months were OK. Last month started to have occasional leg cramps, feeling tired, stomach bloated, sore breasts, very little interest in sex, mood swings and bouts of nausea (nausea used to be just after taking pill every day now it...

View more questions Search