Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zeus2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Percentrage of truthful breakups
    How many of you have been truthful as to how and why you broke up with someoone?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Me, I was honest and truthful regarding my break up.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2007, 11:56 AM
    I was very honest and truthful with mine as well.

Didi
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

Mar 31, 2007, 12:04 PM
    If you were honest and truthful, had you noticed the one being dumped had trouble believing you, though you were truthful?

Is that just the nature of being hurt coming back in an ugly way?
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Nope, mine knew why he was being dumped and he accepted the fact.
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2007, 12:15 PM
    My ex had a real difficult time accepting it. He didn't believe that it was truly over. I don't know why not, because he knew me as a truthful person, but it took quite awhile before it finally dawned on him that I wasn't going to start it up again. I think it's because our relationship was not built on love, but rather on need. :(

Didi
    Expert

Mar 31, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Zeus2007 disagrees: answered the question but what abot friends?
    You disagreed with Didi why? This makes no sense.

Friends do not come into play when you are dealing with your own personal mental and emotional health with a partner. You do what is best for you, not friends.

I could give a care what my friends think if I am being mentally and emotionally abused behind their backs. We do what is best for us, not our friends for heaven's sake.
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2007, 01:01 PM
    You asked: How many of you have been truthful as to how and why you broke up with someoone?

I replied: I was very honest and truthful with mine as well.

You disagreed and said: answered the question but what abot friends?

I don't get it! Why did you disagree with me? You never asked anything about friends!

A very confused,
    Didi
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Mar 31, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus2007
    How many of you have been truthful as to how and why you broke up with someoone?
    Well what a question, I was honest and truthful and sadly at the moment it has cost me every last ounce of friendship my exhusband and I ever had. Hopefully one day he calm down and realise that it is for the best but at the moment I tend to think you can be too truthfully for your own good!
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2007, 01:08 PM
    I guess I have been in the past, but I did do hot and cold on a few - not a nice thing to do now I've been through the same with the only person who I have actually 'loved'! (noticing the ' please)

Not sure if my ex was honest with me or not but she did it badly and I want NC now and for ever :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breakups, Games, No Contact [ 14 Answers ]

This is a rant. I will not assess it as anything short of a total and complete rant. Don't like what I have to say? Stop here. Breakups: I hear a lot of people trying to excuse their breakup from everyone else's breakup because somehow theirs is different. Here's the deal with breakups....

My furnace is broken. Techs aren't being truthful. What do I do? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was on here before asking about my broken electric furnace and whether the tech diagnosed the issue correctly. Well the thing broke again and he tells me I need a new furnace and I'll need to pay $3,250 to build a stand for it (it's currently hanging on the wall) reroute the...

Booty call or not; truthful or sweet talker [ 6 Answers ]

I have been so confused these last few days.My ex boyfriend his name is julian and two days ago we made out in his aunts hallway(no one was there) and he broke up with me two years ago and last year we went out again but he broke up with me.I sometimes wonder why he still makes out with me......

View more questions Search