Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samie76 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2013, 08:36 PM
    Weak hair, help
    My hair is so dull and weak and breaking like crazy but its not dry at all and I use no heat or dye and have no split ends, why is this happening? I'm only 15
    Funkydiva89 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2014, 04:22 PM
    When is it breaking?

Is it:

When you brush it
    When its wet
    When its dry
    When its in a bobble

What length is your hair?

Where in the length is it breaking?

Do you blow dry your hair or allow it dry naturally?

Do you brush your hair when wet?

How often do you wash your hair?

How many days until it gets greasy/oily?

Do you use any oils/deep conditioning masks?

Sorry for all the questions but to help I need a little bit more information...

:-)
    kattyperry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2014, 09:42 AM
    I guys I'm willing to give u advice on this because I am a expert on this... For weak and breakage of hair u can try natural remedies such as:
    Washing hair with a little baking soda in shampoo and rinsing it with vinegar

Mixing egg, malasses,milk and conditioner apply to hair and cover with a plastic bag

There's so much to share bt u can try those for nw

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog is weak [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is very weak, won't eat and is drooling a lot. I am starting to get worried, he ran off and came back. Did he get into something, by the way he is a half Pitbull half Rottweiler.

Older toilets -- weak swirl, weak flush [ 24 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. Our toilets are original to the house, 20-plus years old. When flushed, the swirl isn't strong enough to completely flush the bowl. The bowl does NOT overflow, but it has to be flushed multiple times. We have very hard water where we live, despite having a regularly...

My hair are weak [ 1 Answers ]

My hair aRE GETTING rough and dry what should I do Their growth is also too slow What should I do Which shampoo should I use Tell me:( :) And if I just comb my hairs the get break

Weak bladder or what? [ 1 Answers ]

I have not had my periods. Ever. BUT I get this weird white gooey discharge that dries flaky and yellow. I comes out as if I have a weak bladder, you know, if I sneeze, or 'jump' all of a sudden. Sometimes it just comes randomly anyway. Also, I get urine if I sneeze/jump as well especially if I go...

Weak Headaches? [ 1 Answers ]

Yo there guys, I'm male and 20! I'm not the most 'healthy' person to be honest (on the inside) I eat so much crap even though I'm extremely slim, and I have a too bada habbit of staying up during the night, very poor sleeping patterns. (even though when I do nod off, I sleep for about 7 - 14...

View more questions Search