Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Dec 4, 2013, 03:32 AM
    Search Christmas movie from 70s 80s 90s
    Hello!

A group of children looking for 7 color magic balls to restore the colors of the rainbow for a large fir... at a time, a passage with an invisible dragon that offer children a toothbrush... They must go through trials and riddles... Thanks.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 4, 2013, 02:56 PM
    Is this an American movie?
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Dec 7, 2013, 04:00 AM
    Resolved: Panique Chez Le Père Noël (F, 1998)

VHS - Leclerc - Panique Chez Le Père Noël (1998) - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

70s 80s 90s CARTOON MOVIE about animal Friends? [ 0 Answers ]

Okay so I saw this movie that I really like, when I was like 11, about this animal friends were at shool I think 0_o , and then they went on an adventure looking for something , and one of the boy liked the girl, and the other girl with glasses had a crush on him, I think I saw it on cartoon...

I'm looking for a 70s or 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

The guy was suppose to get married and before he wants to get married he wants to buy a ferrari well he goes and finds one and the dealer rips him off so a tall blonde he has an affair with helps him get the car back other parts I remember is he eats a bad buttito and it gives him nighmares of his...

70s/80s/90s Children's Live action fantasy movie. With Costume/Puppet characters. [ 8 Answers ]

So the movie was a 80's 90's film. I remember it being like Strawberry Short Cake or like Hugga Bunch Characters where the characters where costume characters with big curly hair and also hand two real kids a Brother and a sister. Looking for maybe a baby brother that was taken by the villain. I...

British movie early 70s christmas in the countryside. [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the British comedy movie made early 1970s (or late 1960s)? Set in the country home of a middle aged couple, its Christmas holidays, snowing outside, the heating in the house can't be controlled or turned off, so it's like a sauna inside. Son comes home from college for the...

Movie played during Christmas holiday in the 70s [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like the name of a movie that I watched around Christmas when I was a kid. It was about a young woman who was the sole survivor of a plane crash in the jungle (Amazon?). It showed crash victims hanging in their airplane seats from trees. In fact, I believe the girl found the body of her...

View more questions Search