Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbzayas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2013, 05:07 PM
    Foreign movie name
    I need the name of a spanish language movie maybe from south america about a woman in modern day times who is either a writer or photographer who travels to Patagonia (I think) to find out about her aunts or grandmothers past. In flashback the movie is set in 1920s or 1930s and there is a freight pilot involved with the aunt/grandmother. Aunt/grandmother is a prostitute and also is in love with another woman. There is tango dancing but this is not part of the plot.
    I saw this in the 1990s or early 2000s.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreign movie about a teenage girl, please help ! [ 2 Answers ]

This is a foreign movie about a teenager girl that gets raped by a group of teenage boys, she is always riding a bike and the this kid liked her so he told his friends he hooked up with her but he didn't so all the other kids wanted to do her and she was a virgin and the name of the movie was her...

Foreign movie [ 0 Answers ]

French ? Movie about a woman who picks up a possible escaped con in a gas station. She introduces him to her rural family as her boyfriend. He is actually a writer and his employer/writer has stolen his ideas. She, the employer kills herself. Please give me the name of the movie. Thanks.

Movie title please for foreign film [ 1 Answers ]

This file aired on the Sundance channel or IFC channel. It was about a warrior who's son was killed and he decided to stop killing. He went on a journey and a teenage boy meet with him and started to follow him. The boy found out that this was the warrior who came into his village and killed...

Foreign Film Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I recall a foreign film (foreign to North America) where there was a scene in an strip / nightclub in either South American setting, or Middle East setting. The owner had small toy remote control tank he had affixed a dildo to the turret and he would chase the strippers on stage with it and end up...

Need the Name of a foreign movie [ 1 Answers ]

It is about a boy who is not very good at soccer and he gets made fun of by his peers and his coach gives him a hard time. He finds a bird and takes care of it and learns lessons from his experiences with the bird. The title of the movie is "the type of bird? FOR the name of the boy... I can't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.