Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jelicks5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 12:55 AM
    Troy-Bilt self propelled mower
    I am "stuck" with one of these defective mowers and have lost my recept, ( the dog ate it!! ) to compound the issue, I purchased it outright with cash at Lowe's. Is there anything I can do to get Troy-Bilt to honor the warranty and make the repairs, if not any idea how costly a situation this may be?
    mazak Posts: 148, Reputation: 5

Apr 5, 2009, 01:54 PM

What is wrong with the mower ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy bilt lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

I know this is easy but I've never mowed a lawn so here goes... what kind of oil do I need to put in a Troy Built lawnmower that 6.75 horsepower? Thank you,

Troy Bilt Self-Propelled Lawn Mower's [ 13 Answers ]

Anyone who recently purchased a Troy Bilt Self-Propelled Lawn Mower from either Lowe's or Home Depot within the last 12 months - should be aware that there is a Manufacturer Defect with these. Troy Bilt had a recall that happened on 3/12/05 and never notified these stores, nor consumers after...

Troy Bilt Self Propelled Mower [ 8 Answers ]

I have a fairly new Troy Bilt self propelled mower. The propulsion system is not working properly. If the wheels are held off the ground they do turn but once they are set down, they do not propel the mower. I could take it in but then I wouldn't get it back for weeks. Any ideas for a "fix" I...

Walk behind troy built self propelled lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

The self propelled feature in this mower is not working properly .It does not have enough pulling power to move the mower along.Can someone tell me how to make this repair or adjustment.

Troy Bilt Mower [ 8 Answers ]

Went into the garage to start the mower and nothing. Won't turn over or anything. Does that mean that battery is dead? It's about 11 months old. Troy Bilt Bronco 42" Twin-Blade Side Discharge Deck C.V.T. continuously variable transmission for simple speed shifting Cast iron front axle...

View more questions Search