Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zelos Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Making scars go away
    Okay well I used to be a cutter and well I stopped. Good yes. But the scars are still there. And I'm 17 and I don't want my mother to see. I'm her one and only so she's really baby's me a lot.

I used a 1/2 cup of salt mixed with 2 tbs of olive oil and 2tbs of lemon and put that on it the morning. Then at noon I put on vid E. and at night I put on tooth paste and leave it there over night.

I wantot know if there is a way to make them go away as quick as possible.
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Mar 30, 2007, 11:14 PM
    I don't know about a quick healing method, but I do that most cutters don't just up and quit for good without help. I can't even begin to imagine what emotional pain you must suffer to put yourself through that sort of physical pain, but I really encourage you to reach out to someone and open up. A school counselor or teacher, a clergyman.

I know of nothing that will eliminate scars, but there is a fairly expensive salve you can purchase called Mederma, which helps scars to fade more and appear less obvious. Please don't just hide your scars. Seek help for yourself and take care of your body.
    Zelos Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Well this is the 5th time I've did this and since I kept getting called down to the office I made the move to quit. Three years ago I cut my hand th shreds during the winter when I was going through a "glove phase" but you can't even tell that my hand was cut up.

And its not that they are just there that buggs me. They are finally flat. Except for the kanji I did on my arm. But I used hair spray when they were open to make more pain to get then to do there job.

But most of them are fadeing out but the kangi going down my arm. And I just want that to fade out enough.

I didn't seak out perfesional help;. I guess I did my little only child pick me up and made myself happy. And it worked as far as I can tell. And a friend of mine got a little in volved and helped.

But thank you for your insite and your ansewers. I would go get the b7 but its snowing here for some stupid reason. But as soon as it clears up I will
    yerevan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Here in the UK there's a prodict called bio-oil that when used regularly can help reduce the appearance of scars.
    If your in the states you may be able to find some on eBay.
    If you can't afford any expensive creams, then I'd recommend exfoliating and moisturising regularly- which has helped reduce my stretchmarks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scars [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know from anybody who has any advice on how to reduce scar tissue or even if there is any way that the scars can be removed. I have a close relative that has suffered from depression and as a result has self harmed in the past. The scars are a nasty reminder of the past...

Making scars go away [ 33 Answers ]

Okay well I used to be a cutter and well I stopped. Good yes. But the scars are still there. And I'm 17 and I don't want my mother to see. I'm her one and only so she's really baby's me a lot. I used a 1/2 cup of salt mixed with 2 tbs of olive oil and 2tbs of lemon and put that on it the...

Making scars go away [ 2 Answers ]

Okay well I used to be a cutter and well I stopped. Good yes. But the scars are still there. And I'm 17 and I don't want my mother to see. I'm her one and only so she's really baby's me a lot. I used a 1/2 cup of salt mixed with 2 tbs of olive oil and 2tbs of lemon and put that on it the...

Acne scars [ 3 Answers ]

I have acne scars, ice pick kind all over my cheeks and some on my forehead. I have never had cystic acne and my acne never used to leave any scars until about 9 months ago when I started using birth control pills for my acne I used ortho tri cyclen for 6 months which made my acne worse then I...

Scars [ 5 Answers ]

I have some dark scars and I was wondering if any one knew something that might help them fade ?

View more questions Search