Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lemund Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2013, 11:13 PM
    cbc
    Hai.. my is raymund I'm in 20 years old.. I'm live in bohol philippines.. ahmm about my cbc test , my eosinophils was too high.. instead the rate of from 0-7 it was 14,.
    It was 3 times for my cbc test. The result is still being abnormal.. I'm so worried.. could anyone help me? Please I'm begging. Help me to resolved this.. . thank you . God bless,god strength , and god speed..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 24, 2013, 11:50 PM
    You need to ask your doctor what this means for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2013, 11:57 PM
    It will be reviewed as part of your over all health and in connection with other issues. Since you had a test done, the doctor doing the tests should be the one to discuss this with

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a cbc and CMP 3 hours apart [ 3 Answers ]

I had a cbc and CMP 3 hours apart. The results were as follows. 10:00 am 1:00pm Albumin 4.0. 4.4 Alk phosphate 50. 60 Carbion dioxide 29. 25 Tot bilirubin. . 5. . 2 Bun. 12. ...

CBC & Chem profile [ 6 Answers ]

What will this info show the vet? I had him in for impacted anal glands and seizures.

CBC test with finger prick [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am trying to find a doctor or lab where I can send in a blood sample via finger prick to get a CBC test. I am needle phobic, but I have no problem sticking my own finger for home tests, etc. I am in the Seattle area and this is for general health and not for a specific health concern.

View more questions Search