Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leapinglizzard Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2013, 04:23 PM
    Comode problems
    I added a bathroom on to my trailer. It has a commode, shower, and sink. I forgot to put air line up through the roof and now when you take a shower, air is forced up through commode. Backtracking up sewer line from where I hooked in, is the commode, then shower, then sink. If I spliced in the line to put air exhaust, where should it be?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 21, 2013, 07:42 PM
    Does the toilet bubble or gurgle? If you don't wish to run a pipe out the roof. You may add a AAV(automatic air vent) to the vanity. Let me know about the toilet. Back to you, Tom
    leapinglizzard Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2013, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedball1 View Post
    Does the toilet bubble or gurgle? If you don't wish to run a pipe out the roof. You may add a AAV(automatic air vent) to the vanity. Let me know about the toilet. Back to you, Tom
    Yes it does gurgle. I was hoping there was an easier way to fix it other than going through the roof.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2013, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by leapinglizzard View Post
    Yes it does gurgle. I was hoping there was an easier way to fix it other than going through the roof.
    As Tom indicated, you can possibly add an AAV under the vanity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help. My comode water won't work [ 1 Answers ]

My water for the comode faucet is turned on and still no water comes in the tank. It worked fine until just now?? The other water in the house works fine, so my water is not turned off. Whatever made the water to the comode stop working!? \

Comode does not fill back up with water [ 1 Answers ]

When I flushed my comode, the water ran out and did not fill back up.

Comode won't flush when after using tub [ 10 Answers ]

Our comode empties fine most of the time but when water has been run in the tub it won't go down, even if it is only water. What is my problem?:

Air gurgling back through a comode [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a 7 year old house I moved into when it was new. I have two floors on the main house and a full basement. I have two full baths and a utility room on the top floor. I have a half bath on the main floor of the house and a full bath in the basement. Recently when the washer is...

View more questions Search