Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cassie_24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 10:46 AM
    I have hip pain and discomfort. now I have restless leg syrdrome with it.
    I have hip pain and discomfort. Now I have restless leg syrdrome with it. Haven't seen the doctor yet, I have had shingles before could this be the cause? Its very irritating and uncomfortable, sometimes its painful and makes me limp, feels very weak and don't like to put my legs straight... please help
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 19, 2013, 01:40 PM
    There isn't anyone here with the medical expertise to be able to answer this question. There is just no way to get enough information from you over the internet and not enough experience over here to be able to interpret and give you a proper answer. Seeing your doctor about it is probably the best idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Back,hip,leg pain [ 4 Answers ]

I had back surgery June 2011 Laminectomy/Diskectomy L4. Dec 2011 spinal fusion L3-L4 work related. Two month's after MMI new injury back/leg pain returned April 2012 1st study MRI my Dr broad based bulging disc L4-L5 treatment denied from work comp. Still have back/leg pain 2nd study work comp Dr...

Hip pain and leg giving way [ 3 Answers ]

I have hip pain on my groin line, it's a cross between aching and a sharp pain. It doesn't travel down my leg it just sits in that area. It seems to start to hurt when I walk for any considerable distance, and the more I exercise the worse it gets. After I have finished, it becomes really stiff,...

Leg pain! Hip pain radiating down leg [ 0 Answers ]

Have had pains in my calf off & on for a month. Went to chiropractor a couple weeks ago. He treated pain still coming & going. He suggested seeing my doctor because it MIT be vascular. Haven't made it but last night before bed & now my hip has been hurting. It hurts eases p then. Hurts again....

Pain in groin and down leg and the hip [ 2 Answers ]

Female, pain in left groin, down left leg and in the hips. Can hardly walk use a cane

Hip discomfort [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to ease hip discomfort. My hips are starting to widen and loosen now, and (esp when I first wake in the morning, after having to sleep on one side or another all night long) they are starting to ache. Does anyone know if yoga, or excerise programs such as...

View more questions Search