Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrada54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 12:03 AM
    Would a lawyer be able to help a fraud temporary green card holder to get the permane
    Would a lawyer be able to help a fraud temporary green card holder to get the a permanent one.he got the temporary one seven months ago.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 14, 2013, 01:33 AM
    I doubt it, but lawyers can sometimes do just about anything.
    You don't give enough details. He bought a fake or stolen green card, or got it under someone else's identity?
    He can call all the immigration lawyers in town for free - they won't turn him in.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 5, 2013, 12:25 AM
    Without the full details, I cannot answer. BTW, this issue should not be asked in public forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Igot married to green card holder girl how could I get a green card? [ 3 Answers ]

I got married to green card holder girl of usa, how could I get a green card?

How can I save status from temporary green card to permanent green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm from india I'm newly coming in the US my marriage done in the 2009 and then they bring my document here in the US and the file it here and I get visa in December and I came to US in January 2010 after one month of marriage they left me because of gold and money needed more they findout my...

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

View more questions Search