Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mp9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2013, 12:48 PM
    Ask an immigration question for free
    I am a UK citizen and I have been offered a job in New York. The employer wants to sponsor me for an H1B Visa. At which point would it be adviseable not to attempt to enter the USA on the Visa Waiver? In April when the Visa process begins or as soon as I begin to fill out the paper work with my lawyer?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask immigration question for free [ 4 Answers ]

One of my friend who was on f1 status was arrested from a store for possession of synthetic marijuana which his store used to sell illegally. He is not authorized to work and upon that he got arrested and was charger with class B misdeameanor as possession of marijuana less that 2 0z. He was...

Ask immigration question free [ 1 Answers ]

Working visa holder, files divorce in TEXAS court against her husband in Philippines(non US citizen) is this a legal divorce in USA and can she marry asap to a US citizen and obtain citizenship?? I read that Philippines do not recognize US decree's, they have anulments, that she has to be a us...

Ask a free question regarding immigration [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, Me and my husband are about to file our form I-751 request to remove restrictions on permanent residency. Here is what we have... Form I-751 Filing fee Address changes Copies of both Driver licenses, social security cards, and husbands I-551 (card) 2 Benefficary documents Joint...

Ask free immigration question? [ 0 Answers ]

It's a Pro-Bono case; I am trying to reopen a case of O1 specialty visa denied with California service center more than a year ago. The client came in to the US on O1 visa. Filed for extension through his new employer. But due to the mismanagement of his attorney's office an RFE was send to AAO as...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.