Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    futuraforce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 05:34 PM
    16 yr train
    I have an outdoor gas train unit. My problem is when the unit is signal to heat, the burner exhaust fan runs for 5 seconds then turns off. The main blower will blow cold air for a few minutes then also cut off.

Check out some similar questions!

Train Horn [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to install a air horn on my truck. You commonly see these (train horns) on the net. I doing a home projct. Please help me, thanks! If I want to get optimal sound, the most decibels possible, I need a tank that can hold High air pressure but is still small enough that I can fit it...

Train something? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard about a disturbing movie about people who do a lot of drugs, and in one scene they are on a bad trip for a whole week and find their baby dead in the toilet. The movie has the word train in it. Help! I want to see that movie.

How do I train a 2 yr old [ 3 Answers ]

I need help with my two 1/2 year old boy. He's a tease and likes to get into everything imaginable. What do I do? I tell him no and he keeps going, he looks at you knowing he shouldn't do it and laughs and does it anyway. He teases me so I tell him no again and again. I've tried spanking, yelling,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.