Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starburst Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2005, 06:01 PM
    Refuse food
    Dear expert,

My daughter is 2 years old. Our staple food is rice. My daughter just refuse to eat any rice item. I have tried many ways of cooking but she just refuse to eat. She will eat biscuit. Very little amt of noodle. And solely depend on milk and water, maybe some amt of soup. The moment she see rice, it is like seeing an enemy. She refuse cereal, fruits, vegetables. I am getting very worried as I feel she is not getting balance food. What should I do?

I used to have a maid to take care of her since birth. She has left and I have a new maid now. My daughter's behaviour is worse since then. She took little rice before this. Now, totally refuse to eat any rice item. Is this her way of showing her misery? That my old maid has left?
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jun 26, 2005, 12:39 AM
    It seems that your old maid is the problem,your daughter was very close to her and now she feels as if she has lost her second mother I think in time she will over come this and start to feel comfortable with her new maid and it will help if you give your daughter more attention until she has recoverd
    menoshoes Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2008, 07:53 PM

I think that you my be pushing rice too much. Maybe you just need to try different foods all together. What about mac and cheese, try kid frendly foods-crackers- pieces of cheese or ham etc. No matter what you do child is going to eat something when she gets hunry enough. I would try a plate of food with random foods- see what she goes for. If you become very angry each time she does not eat your food it could be a biger problem later on in life. (Noodles are in the same family as rice is.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend refuse to repay the loan "verbal agreement" [ 13 Answers ]

I loaned a friend for $500 having an verbal agreement that she will return the money in few weeks. I helped her as she had won a lawsuit against her lanlord of $4000. Now after 3months, she is not responding my emails, disconnecting my phones. Scaring me that she will make harrasement charges...

Can I refuse rent? (AR) [ 7 Answers ]

Rented to a young man back in Nov '05 and his dad co-signed. Every month it was a problem collecting rent. We had to make several phone calls to both him and his dad and then rent would be paid sometime between the 3rd and the 5th. We were getting really tired of this, but he said in May '06 he was...

My dog is off her food [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has been off her food for two days

Collection refuse payment [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Nebraska and was wondering what is the law when a collection agency refuses payments. I only received a few notices on this 1 account which was $315.00. I was going to college and just took some time off to work to get catch up. I just received my first check and sent them a $50.00 money...

View more questions Search