Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    praraykar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2013, 08:11 PM
    Travel to India in 6th year or after I140 applied/or approved?
    Hello Sir/Madam,
    My H1B expires Dec 2014 and my company is planning to start my PERM process in November 2013. My attorney advised me to travel to home country for 1-2 months to buy more time on my stay. Do you advise I travel now or rather wait until my I140 is applied before I go for my VISA stamping?

Thanks for your patience and help!

Check out some similar questions!

My i140 is pending can visit to india [ 1 Answers ]

I applied for I-140 alone (first sep of green card) and the case is pending.Havent applied the I-485. Meanwhile can I visit india on H1b visa and come back to USA. Any advise is appreciated Thanks

I applied for a fha loan and was pre-approved and now they say I have to pay my bankr [ 2 Answers ]

Can I borrow enough money to pay my bankruphcy off I've been approved for a loan to buy the house I rent

Belford is approved in india? [ 1 Answers ]

Friends my name is chintan dave.I am from Dubai U.A.E.I applied for Belford Universuty.Can u tell me it is approved in India or not.Please let me know.

Travel on J1, H1-B approved, return before october'08 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm working in the US since April'07 with a J1 visa (trainee) valid until 1st Nov'08. My H1-b application has been approved , and I have the approval in hand (I-797B). I wish to travel to Brasil from 12th Sep to 21th Sep and get the new H1B stamp, but re-enter on 21st Sep on the J1,...

Applied for COS F2 to F1, H4 approved. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have applied for change of status from f2 to f1 to start full time studies from end of Sept, but I am worried if I will get the approval on time. I got approval for H4 which is to start on Oct1st. In case I don't get the f1 approval on time will I be eligible to start school from end of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.