Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 09:44 AM
    Morphine
    Is morphine an opiate? Will morphine show up in a urine test if I took a 15 mg tablet yesterday at 10:00am & go do a urine test tomorrow am? Howlong before it's out of my system?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 28, 2013, 11:18 AM
    Morphine is a powerful opiate.

I think it should have passed through your system by that point. You should get a doctor's note explaining why you were prescribed morphine just in case they do find it. It isn't illegal or detrimental if it is prescribed. Most often.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30mg morphine for pain [ 1 Answers ]

They put me on 30mg morphine er and since I started taking it I can't get rid of a headache will you see if you can find out if that is notmal I have screen so dark I can't see crap... I am on a pain contract and I don't know what to do it feels like my hhead is going to explode. Can this cause...

Morphine immunity? [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering about morphine. Is it possible for a person to be "immune" to it's effects? I ask because I was in a car accident a long time ago and was given morphine in the ambulance and it had no effect pain-wise, nor did it get me "high" like I had understood it should (I know people use it to...

Hallucinations with morphine [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has taken morphine for a long time for chronic pancreatitis. Lately, he has been having severe hallucinations, confusion, and drowsiness. I know some of this is to be expected, but it is very severe. What should I do (He thinks he is fine)?

Is this pill morphine sulfate? [ 2 Answers ]

This pill is brownish purple (maroon?), small, round (and rounded), and is marked 30 on one side and has the (capital) letter "M " inside a square on the other... Thanks

View more questions Search