Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rayadriel Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Neon Colored Puppies?
    Ok, so there's this movie from before the 90's (I think). It's animated and there were brightly colored/neon puppies in it and there was something about a key too, but that's about all I can remember. I can't figure it out and it's killing me so any help would be amazing! Thanks!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Mar 30, 2007, 07:56 PM
    It's called Fluppy Dogs. One of my favorite Kids movies.
    Rayadriel Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Mar 30, 2007, 10:42 PM
    Thanks you so much!! I don't suppose you also know where I could get a copy? I've been trying to find one on the internet but this search is proving futile...
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Mar 31, 2007, 12:09 PM
    No I'm sorry. I only have a recording of it because I recorded it off the TV when I was little. (good old Disney without commercials) But good luck, I hope you find it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Towing with 2001 plymouth neon [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if it would be possible to for me to tow a 1988 Articat Pantera 400cc (Snowmobile), the towing capacity is 1500lbs? :confused:

DRIVING with neon lights [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hmmm, this is my first try at this so forgive me if I do it wrong... Does anyone know if it is legal to drive in Southern California with lights on Your under carriage? I have blue neon lights that I can turn on or off under My truck! Thanks for the help!

Neon Tetra fish [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my neon tetra fish today!It is very small! Right when I got it it was swimming by the filter and got stuck! I had to have my dad pull the plug so it could swim away! WILL IT DIE??

My Neon Tetra [ 3 Answers ]

My new Neon Tetra fish suddenly has a swollen stomach, and is not moving fast anymore what is the problem with her?

Will my Neon Tetra (fish) die? [ 3 Answers ]

? I recently bought 10 neon Tetras. I have a fish tank (SpongeBob aquarium), an air pump, and a heater because tropical fish need warmer water. Ok, when I turn on the air pump, it works fine, but there's this one particular neon Tetra that's being tossed up, then goes back down, then...

View more questions Search