Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nataliaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 02:27 PM
    Describe the features of the principal behavior styles which children display.
    Can anyone help with this question? I can't seem to think of anything!
    Describe the features of the principal behavior styles which children display.
    Any help with be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance

Nataliaa xx
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 22, 2013, 03:15 PM
    'Children' is anyone from 1 day to 18 years. Weren't you given a more narrow age range?
    How about short attention span?
    That's all I'm offering - you have to do the rest yourself.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 22, 2013, 03:22 PM
    I agree with Joy. This is a pretty broad question. Children display different behaviors at different ages. You're going to have to narrow it down. If you get to choose an age, then choose one. Going through birth to 18 years is a bit too much to ask people that volunteer.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2013, 03:24 PM
    I won't tell you the website because it does all the work for you, but you might want to chew on this --

"D, I, S, C children. The letters stand for Dominant, Influencing, Supportive, and Conscientious, words which help identify the four basic behavior styles, as described by some of today's behavioral scientists."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convert tms3450nl display to a large led display [ 0 Answers ]

I am try to make a digital clock with big led display. How to convert tms3450nl display to a large led display?

My children's eye color and features. Please leave your input. [ 5 Answers ]

I am tan skinned with dark brown eyes and brown hair , my wife has light skin with light brown eyes and brown hair, my father has dark features like me and my mother has lighter features and brown hair with green eyes. My grandparents on my father side are both dark complected, eyes, hair and skin....

Ibm thinkpad T42 homescreen display, won't display the opening screen desktop. [ 0 Answers ]

I have know access for any use on the laptop because Im locked out of the computer. Sometimes when I turn on the computer it won't have its backlight supporting the page that its suppose to show when its loading. If it turn on with the back light my home screen appears. It doesn't give me any icons...

View more questions Search