Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Molly589 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 10:14 PM
    Worried
    I had some brown spotting when I went to the bathroom and wiped. My period isn't due for another 10 days. I haven't had any bleeding since. Is this normal.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 22, 2013, 07:35 AM
    How old are you?

It is my understanding that occasional spotting is normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried [ 28 Answers ]

Hello, I have a serious question... I drank about 1 beer starting around 6:30ish, stopped for about an hour or so then had 3 more beers and two classss of wine, so approx 6 drinks over a span from 6:30 to about 11:30 Saturday night, Sunday and Monday I drank plenty of fluids, took a walk, drank...

Very worried [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex one week ago with my husband, but unfortunately it was very painful, and since then I've been experiencing burning & itching, I also noticed some creamy odorless discharge, I took some anti biotic, but now the itching has ease to some extend, but the discharge is dark brown ( close to...

Should I be worried? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was yonuger I had both the chicken pox and the shingles. Obviously not at the same time but both before I was 10 yrs old. Should I be worried about coming into contact with kids with the chicken pox?

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

View more questions Search