Ask
    dylanslade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 08:58 AM
    Missed injecton
    I missed a shot in my arm of meth and kadian it is hurting what do I do
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 17, 2013, 09:52 AM
    Kadian Official FDA information, side effects and uses.

Misuse or abuse of Kadian by crushing, chewing, snorting, or injecting the dissolved product will result in the uncontrolled delivery of the opioid and pose a significant risk that could result in overdose and death [see Overdosage (10)].
    Get your butt to the emergency room or contact YOUR doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

Missed period becaz I missed depo-provera shot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Nicole I had a child in September and didn't get depo-provera until October. I was due for the next shot in January but I missed d shot, but I saw my period in January and February and now I've missed my period in march. I'm worried if I might be pregnant again.

I've missed you [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there folks, If you've been wondering why I haven't been around in a while, here is why: My Cup Of Tea I've been working HARD on my blog, I've deleted Facebook, I've moved from Washington to Oregon, I've started a new job and ended a 2.5 year relationship. Life has been an uproar,...

Missed period after on depo shot for 3.5 yrs, had a normal period now missed? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the depo provera shot for 3.5 years, I discontiued the shot in July of 2009. I had my first normal period May 7 2010 and I haven't had one since, what could be wrong? I took a pregnancy test but it came up negative.

I've missed you! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I know I haven't been on in quite a while, so I figured I'd pop in and say hi! My son, Jack is absolutely fantastic. He is almost 3 months old already! Things have been wonderful. Unfortunately I wasn't able to breastfeed past 7 weeks, and had to suppliment from day one. I had...

View more questions Search