Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shlock2k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 01:49 PM
    Inguinal hernia pain
    About 3 weeks ago I was diagnosed with an inguinal hernia (right side). Its been a little painful. The root cause was coughing. I still have a bad cough and the hernia started burning today. I have not had regular bowel movements. Should I got to the er

Check out some similar questions!

Inguinal Hernia questions [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with a right iguinal hernia late last month and am scheduled for open repair hernia surgery at the end of this month. I am very scared about it and need some help in answering these questions: 1. Has anyone ever died during one of these surgeries? If so, what can be done...

Inguinal Hernia, Concieving and Normal Delivery [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé has undergone inguinal hernia on both sides of abdomen. Will that cause any trouble for her in future to conceive and deliver a child? And what are the chances of having a normal child delivary? Or C section is the only way if at all possible??

How serious does my inguinal hernia sound? [ 0 Answers ]

OK I have a inguinal hernia and here lately it has been hurting real bad it hurts worse when I eat I have been very dizzy and it makes me feel like throwing up. I am supposed to see a surgeon in 2 months should I see if I can get one sooner

What does it mean when an inguinal hernia causes nausea? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an inguinal hernia and I am having dizziness feeling like I am going to vomit and I have real bad nausea is this serious

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.