Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdunlop1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 07:42 AM
    R & D Expenses
    Please help explain to me how to calculate these expenses.
    I pulled up Pfizer 10-K report for 2012 online.

1. Total R & D expense for the most current year for Pfizer?
    Pfizer-$7,870 for 2012

2. Total R & D expense as a percentage of total operating costs and expenses?

3. Total R & D expenses as a percentage of net sales?

4. The percentage by which operating income would have increased had the entire R & D expenditure been recorded as an intangible asset of being charged to expense.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 3, 2013, 07:46 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we won't do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..
    rdunlo02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2013, 06:24 AM
    I am not asking to do the work. If you read my post it say help explain to me how to calculate these expenses... I obviously don't know how.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1 corporation & Tax Expenses Deduction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on H1. I donot wish to apply for green card. Now I know that I can start a C corporation in usa. I would like to start one. And I know I cannot work fulltime on it but can play a managerial role. ( I expect to attend meetings with client twice a month or travel on weekends to ensure...

Relocation Expenses & Deductions [ 4 Answers ]

I was relocated from the west coast to the east coast. My company paid for the whole move plus some. They reported $4100 in box 12 as excludable income. The rest $18,000 for moving my household goods, cars, and my cost of moving lodging and mileage was included as income in box 1. They also...

Accured Expenses & revenue [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone explain to me accured expenses and revenue?

Uncontrollable expenses, allowance account, & net realizable value [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help figuring out how to find the last 2 answers to this question. I figured out a by muliplying 7126000 by .0025 (which is 1/4 of 1%). But I cannot seem to figure out the other two. Can someone explain to me how to figure them out. Assuming that instead of basing the provision...

View more questions Search