Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AGT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2013, 09:38 PM
    Answer My Word Problem
    Sam and Martha are lighthouses that guard a part of coast. Sam blinks every 12 seconds and Martha blinks every 8 seconds. They blink together at midnight, how many seconds will pass before they blink together again
    haileycbp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 10:47 PM
    24 seconds, I think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Answer My Word Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Number of blocks has 9 in the one. The number in 100s is one more than the number in the tens. The two numbers equal 11. How many blocks are there?

Will you answer my word problem? [ 3 Answers ]

A 48 ft wire is cut into three pieces. The second piece is three times as long as the first piece. The third piece is four times as long as the second piece How long is each piece?

Answer my word problem [ 1 Answers ]

It's a algebra word problem The question is.. A riverboat travels 140 miles downstream in 10 hours, and the return trip takes 14 hours. What is the speed of the current and the speed of the boat in still water?

Answer this word problem for me [ 1 Answers ]

•Calculate the pretax income and return on investment for a company with sales and expenses as follows: - Sales = $40,000,000 - Cost of goods sold = $25,000,000 - Selling and administrative expenses =5,000,000 - Interest expense = 1,000,000 - Income taxes = 5,850,000 - Shareholders’equity =...

Answer my word problem [ 1 Answers ]

you invested $14,400 and started a business selling vases. Supplies cost $16 per vase and you are selling each vase for $34. Determine the number of vases, x, that must be produced and sold to break even.

View more questions Search