Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twofranks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2013, 01:11 PM
    Lawn mower belt sizes
    I have a 9 year old bad boy zero turn mower, 52 inch. Cut, 18 hp. I need a cutting belt, I thought it was 142 inches by 5/8. Having trouble installing it crosses the drive belt in the rear. Please help, Is the belt the wrong size?? Thanks, Frank

Check out some similar questions!

I have a allis chalmers 312 mower need belt sizes [ 1 Answers ]

The belts are missing from the mower deck plus from the motor to the mower deck,or how to measure for the belts?

Have a john deere saber 15.5 lawn mower. Need the belt diagram to replace belt? [ 5 Answers ]

We have a john deere saber lawn mower 15.5 with a 42 inch deck. Need to replace belt and need a belt diagram to put the new one back on. Can't find any belt diagrams on here.

Dynamark 1032 Lawn tractor mower deck and transmission belt sizes [ 0 Answers ]

I recently came into possession of a Dynamark (1983 vintage) Model 1032 Lawn tractor in excellent shape. I do need to replace both the mower deck belt (it's a 32" deck) and the main belt from the transmission to the engine, but I cannot find what sizes these belts are. The old belts are pretty much...

I need a mower deck belt for a Craftsman xls 1000 riding lawn mower. [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find a belt for my Craftsman xls 1000 riding lawnmower deck.

Belt sizes for lawn chief riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

Having no luck finding any info on this lawn chief Model 1239. Man what a pain. Started trying to find the belt size. The mower belongs to her late husband. Looking for a manuel online or just the deck belt size. Please help if you can, I'll pay a million dollars. Tanks so much. First time here on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.