Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d6156 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 09:58 AM
    Who is infertile?
    If I have been pregnant before does that mean I'm able to get pregnant again? Or do I need to be checked for infertility? My husband also has a child with someone else as well is he infertile?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 25, 2013, 11:57 AM
    Secondary infertility is quite common (meaning you become infertile after already having achieved pregnancy and/or had a child). You should still be checked.

Ask your OB for a "preconception appointment" and go from there. You'll sit down together and based on your history, they'll advise you on the next step.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I become infertile? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 and ever since I was 13 I had my period only 2 (MAYBE 3) times a year. I'm scared that when I'm older I won't be able to get pregnant from lack of eggs because of how much I do bleed when I'm on my period. I want kids when I'm older REALLY bad and don't want to not figure this out and have...

Am I Infertile? [ 1 Answers ]

Me And My Partner Have Been Trying To Concive For The Past 6month's And Nothing Seem's To Be Happing, Am I Infertile?

Infertile [ 3 Answers ]

I only get my period for 2 to 3 days! There still weird on my birth control but not as weird as it was off it would be at the beginning of the month and than the end and the middle than the end! Some months I miss and some months I don't and even missed it for 5 whole months! How infertile am I?

Am I infertile? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old and me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years and we don't use condoms when we have sex. But I feel as though I can't get pregnant, I'm not on any birthcontrol medication at the time I was about a year ago but even before then it still seemed as though I couldn't get...

Am I infertile? [ 3 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with having PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) about 6 months ago. I've since then taken medication and cured it. Now my boyfriend and I have been trying to have a child together and so far we haven't had any luck. I did some research and read that PID can affect fertility and...

View more questions Search